Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SampleSource Spring 2013 Sample Box

Hey everyone! This is a quick post about SampleSource Spring 2013 sample box that I received in the mail today. I get excited when this box goes live. They are great because it gives me the chance to try new products without spending my money on something I may not like. I am very happy with all the samples I received this time around and I cannot wait to try them all!

Thank you SampleSource for offering these great samples! and Thank you for your great team for putting thousands of boxes together! 

Samples Received:

  • Catelli Free Product Coupon
  • Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Tooth Paste
  • Hawaiian Tropics Sunscreen
  • Jergens Daily Moisturizer Natural Glow
  • Sunlight Oxi Action
  • Sunlight Triple Clean Pacs
  • Snuggle
  • Harvest Crunch Granola Bar
  • Breathe Right Strip
  • Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Tums Refreshers
  • Garnier BB Cream Sample plus $3 off coupon






No comments:

Post a Comment