Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Influenster: The L'Oreal Canada Mystery VoxBox


Hello Everyone,

Earlier today I received a Mystery VoxBox from Influenster and I was super excited to see what was inside. What came inside the box was some hair care products to try out from one of L'Oreal Canada's brands. When I opened the box all I could smell was the nice fruity sweet scent and that made me more excited to try it out.





So, inside the box came a shampoo, conditioner and split-end serum. Exciting isn't it!




Of course I had to try these products immediately because I am always in search for new hair care products. So,  today I used the products and so far so good. The shampoo cleansed my hair very nice, the conditioner really made my hair soft and serum helped my hair become a lot smoother. I also really love the smell it left in my hair. I am definitely going to have to try this a couple more times to give a better review.

As for what my guess for what brand this may be, I am thinking it may be Garnier new line for damaged hair. I may be correct!

I cannot wait to try this product out some more and find out the brand reveal. I will keep you posted on my thoughts and opinions as I continue to try this!

These products were sent from Influenster to try out and from the Mystery Brand!


No comments:

Post a Comment