Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 25, 2013

Julep Cupid Mystery Box - Box A




Hey Everyone, I just received my Julep's Cupid Mystery box in the mail today. I live in Canada so it took about 2 weeks and a half to get here. I am actually very happy with all the items I received.
CHECK OUT JULEP: http://www.julep.com/




These are the items I received:
I got a Lip Vernis in the color Poppy. Also received four nail polishes too.

Nail Colors from Left to Right: Audrey, Madison, Eva and Glenn




Lip Vernis in Poppy
This is such a beautiful coral lip gloss and I am really excited to try it out.




Nail Polish in Audrey
I don't have any pale pink nail polishes. So this is a great addition to my collection.




 Nail Polish in Madison
Oh my I really love this color and it dries kind of satin finish. Its a beautiful coral pink.




Nail Polish in Eva
This is a berry pinkish red creme color and once again I dont have a color like this. 



Nail Polish in Glenn
This is a beautiful shimmery red color. Love it!



I also received an email with a code for a free nail polish because I didn't get a code in my box. I really love all the nail polishes I got and it was worth the wait. Julep is an awesome company with great customer service. If you love nail polish I suggest you check them out. 
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment