Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Nails of the Week - February 13, 2013

Hey everyone! I am starting to blog more often and hopefully start posting more reviews and nails of the week. I do my nails about 1 to 2 times a week and will try to post swatches every week.

This week I painted my nails with Finger Paints nail polish in Movie in the Park on top of Wet n Wild Fast Dry nail polish in Gray's Anatomy. 


I love this combination but I had a hard time getting a good picture that actually showed the beautiful multi color glitters. This looks amazing under and light and kind of addicting to look at because of all the sparkles. Ah-mazing color!!!!!!

I will be posting another nails of the day and also post what I got in my Juleps Cupid Mystery box, which I am waiting for it's arrival in my mailbox. Super excited for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment