Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 22, 2013

Samples of the Week: February 23, 2013

I am going to start posting up weekly samples I receive in the mail. I get samples in the mail all the time and I would like to share with everyone what I get each week. This week I received 6 sample items in the mail. ENJOY!

There are 3 websites I use to check for free stuff:

I highly suggest you check out these three websites because they update everyday with new coupons, contests and of course freebies!

1. L'oreal Miracle Blur sample
This offer is no longer available.



2. L'oreal Color Radiance Shampoo & Conditioner sample plus $2.00 off coupon
This was a sample from Shoppers Drugmart and it wasn't something I filled out to receive. I just got it randomly. Which is AWESOME!






3. Always Tampax Radiant sample pack
Every tuesday Tampax facebook page has these up for grab. All you have to do it fill out a form.
This offer is STILL AVAILABLE but only on Tuesdays!





4. Poise sample pack
This offer is still available.



5. Splenda Minis sample
Offer no longer available.



6. Kotex Generation Know Bracelet
This offer is STILL AVAILABLE.


Everything I showed you was free and some are still available. I really like getting samples in the mail because it gives me the opportunity to test products out before spending my money on it. The ones that are still available I added links for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment